Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Untitled

I was so famished after todays crazy workout (3mi & strength training) that I needed Mexican.  I have yet to find the dive I have been looking for where we can both eat for like $11 bucks but nonetheless I had shrimp and scallop chimichangas for dinner tonight.  The cheese sauce just made me content.  I know I am dead wrong for eating like this. But I did workout today so its ok, right? 

The workout...was a little intense today. After work, I stayed in the city and ran with my workout buddy.  We then came back and attempted a crosshit (oops) style workout.  Not for me.  Give me some weights and I will bang that all day. Its something about pushups and pullups that make me want to smack somebody.

On my way home, I read an article that made me contemplate my ability to actually complete a full marathon.  I snapped out of that real fast.  Thats too darn long to be running.  I can think of several things I can do in 4 hours.  That's half a work day!  I thought about how rewarding it would be and how emotional I was when I ran just 10 miles.  But I still dont think so. I'm not quite there yet...probably never.

(pardon my typos_phone post)

Hasta manana,
Shaunte



No comments:

Post a Comment