Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

9.13.11 Announcement

So remember yesterday when I mentioned that I had an "announcement"
Weelllll! The announcement
is that
to date
i have lost a total of
13 pounds....and 7.5 inches.

At one point along the way, I weighed two pounds less- equating to 15 pounds lost, but I will chalk that up to fluctuation and keep it moving.  I am happy about 13 lbs although I have quite a bit more to go,  I would have loved to say 15 total lbs lost but I don't want to push it.  I would be curious to see what my body fat is so I can track that also.  But this works for now. 

I would love to see the scale keep going the way that its going and I now know what I need to do to make that happen.  I will continue to monitor my portion sizes and eat balanced, clean meals with "good" carbs and protein.  I will continue to work out with a good mix of cardio and cross training.  I will continue to be strong willed and make good choices, even when those around me are not.  This is going to prove especially difficult right in the midst of football season.  Who cuts out drinking in the middle of football season?!  Am I setting myself up?  Anyway, I'm on the right track and I have worked too hard to hustle backwards.  

I will weigh in again in roughly three weeks since that is when my cousin gets married- and me being in her wedding is riding on whether or not this dress fits.  I will make sure to have progress pics then too. The one I have attached isnt as effective as a 'fat pants' picture. 

Thank you for your support! Have a terrific Tuesday!  



 









No comments:

Post a Comment